Wednesday, August 16, 2006

RTCA Generator, part 3

Before I leave the artist theme, let me illustrate a few more examples. In these first ones I selected minimal artists who work mainly with grid compositions.

This first one is Agnes Martin:

This one is Peter Halley:

And this one Ad Reinhardt:

Lastly, a fun thing I discovered when putting artist's names in the query is that you will often get a photo of the artist sprinkled in with his work and these make for some nice compositions.

Here's on for Joseph Beuys:

Here's Duchamp as Rrose Selavy:

Yves Klein hurling himself into the void:

And here's my favorite, Jackson Pollock surrounded by the world of his drips:

Well, that was good fun: in upcoming posts I will get into some collages generated through particular words or word groupings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home